Integrated Managment System Policy
The main objective of the Dekpol S.A. Policy is to ensure that the services that we provide fulfil the requirements, needs and expectations of our Customers, giving them satisfaction and contentment.
The implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System in accordance with EN ISO 9001:2008, EN ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 standards give us the possibility of monitoring and continuous control of the processes carried out in terms of quality, environment and Health, Safety and Hygiene at Work in Dekpol S.A.
The primary objective of the company is comprehensive contracting within the scope of civil structures and industrial plants, roadworks, waste utilisation facilities, networks, installations and sanitary facilities, the production of steel structures and elements and assemblies for the construction equipment and vehicles.
The most significant assessment criterion of our activities is the contentment of our customers, for whom we ensure reliability and professionalism within the scope of provided services through a continuous process of improvement in the fields of quality, environmental protection, Health, Safety and Hygiene at Work and quick and timely execution as well as cost optimisation. In our pursuit of perfection, in each case we strive to fulfil the quality, environmental and Health, Safety and Hygiene at Work norms, which are a guarantor of achieving the intended aim and the Customer`s satisfaction.
The major objectives and the directions of activities in the application of the Integrated Management System Policy:
– functioning of the Company within the framework of binding provisions and norms,
– development of the company through the reinforcement of its position in the local and domestic market,
– taking care of the improvement of the Customers` satisfaction and correct execution of contracts and orders,
– cooperation with contractors and suppliers possessing established competences and fulfilling our requirements concerning quality, environmental protection and Health, Safety and Hygiene at Work,
– modernisation of our production facility used to provide services,
– in the event of making mistakes, removing not only the consequences but also the causes in such a way as to avoid repeating them in the future,
– stimulating the engagement of all employees in the issues of generally understood quality, environmental protection and Health, Safety and Hygiene at Work,
– further improvement of human potential and raising the quality, environmental, Health, Safety and Hygiene at Work awareness through the implementation of systematic training,
– continuous improvement of the designed and implemented integrated management system, prevention of environmental pollution, injuries and other damage to health.
Due to implementing and maintaining the integrated management system in accordance with the EN ISO 9001:2008, EN ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 norms, we confirm the credibility of the actions undertaken by us, gaining as a result the Customer`s satisfaction.
The top management of Dekpol S.A. declares the ubiquitous engagement of all employees in the issues of quality, influence on environment and Health, Safety and Hygiene at Work.
The ZSZ Policy in known and applied by all employees, and is available for viewing by interested parties.