Dynamic growth of the operations’ scale by 45% up to PLN 837 mln of revenues in 2018. The revenues from the sector of general contracting amounted PLN 552 million; from developer operations achieved the level of PLN 161 million, and in the segment of production of accessories to building machines – PLN 73 million.
|Profitability EBITDA (%)||11,5||24,5||5,3||6,5||5,6%|
|Profitability EBIT (%)||9,9||23,6||3,9||5,5||4,8|
|Profitability EBITDA (%)||7,2||13,4||9,2||7,2|
|Profitability EBIT (%)||6,1||11,9||8,1||6,2|
|Net profitability (%)||4,0||8,9||5,7||4,1|
Share of the sectors in revenues in 2018 (forecast)
In accordance with an update of projection published on 25th of September 2018 in current report no 66/2018, in the opinion of Management Board:
- sales revenues of the Dekpol Capital Group for 2018 in total from all areas of operations may amount to PLN 800 million (previously: PLN 710 million), including:
– sales revenues in the General contracting segment PLN 540 million (previously: PLN 450 million),
– sales revenues in the Property development segment PLN 190 million,
– sales revenues in the segment Production of equipment for construction machines PLN 70 million.
Increasing the expected level of revenues is related to the signing of new contracts in general contracting segment in the second half of the year, the implementation of which will affect the level of revenues in 2018.
The Issuer will evaluate the feasibilities of execution of the above mentioned projection, and in case of any discrepancies equal to 20% – will announce about this fact in current reports published.
In accordance with an update of projection published on 14th of December 2017 in current report no 69/2017, in the opinion of Management Board:
- Sales revenues of Dekpol Capital Group in 2017 from all business operations will amount PLN 560 million in total (comparing to PLN 500 million projected in current projection)
- Net profit will amount PLN 33,5 million
- EBITDA will amount PLN 54,5 million.
The above financial data have been presented according to the best knowledge of Management Board of the Company as at its preparation date on the basis of assumption, that until the end of the year 2017 will not come up any events, which could significantly affect the above mentioned values.
Selected rations for the Capital Group of Dekpol – As at 31 December 2018
Debt ratio to EBITDA: 3.73
The ratio of total net debt (total balance sheet value of the consolidated interest-bearing liabilities of the Capital Group of Dekpol less cash and cash equivalents) to EBITDA (sum of the operating activities result and amortisation/depreciation).
Debt ratio for Equity: 1.17
Ratio of total net debt (as above) to equity of the Capital Group of Dekpol.